With FedEx SmartPost you are unable to edit the return address because SmartPost does not use the designated Ship From Location in ShipEngine for the return address. The SmartPost return address is hard coded into your account and to change it will require you to contact your SmartPost account manager.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable negotiated rates in ShipEngine?
- Can I schedule a pickup in ShipEngine?
- Why is the rate ShipEngine is quoting me different than in UPS/FedEx?
- What services does FedEx offer?
- What services does UPS offer?
- UPS error - The Shippers shipper number cannot be used for the shipment
- Why am I getting the error "FedEx: Account number is missing or invalid?"
- How can I add UPS Mail Innovations (UPS MI) to my account?
- How do I add FedEx SmartPost as a shipping provider?
- Where can I find my contact information for UPS registration?