To connect your Amazon Seller account to ShipEngine, complete the following steps:
- Click on the "Connections" tab in the left navigation menu in your ShipEngine dashboard
- Click on the "Add a Marketplace" button in the right side of the Connected Marketplaces section
- Select Amazon from the "Add a Marketplace" modal
- The steps to connect your Amazon account will appear in the connection modal. Click the link included in step 1 in the modal, or click here to sign in with your Amazon Seller credentials.
- In your Amazon seller account, click the "Authorize a Developer" button at the bottom left of the page.
- Enter the Developer Name and Developer Account Number and click "Next"
- Developer Name: ShipStation
- Developer Account Number: 4289-4417-4486
- Copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token
- Paste the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from your Amazon Seller account into the input fields for step 3 in the ShipEngine connection modal
- Click the "Verify Seller ID" button
- Once verified, select your order source in step 4
- For U.S.-based Amazon Marketplace stores, select Amazon.com.
- Amazon.ca (Canada) and Amazon.com.mx (Mexico) may also appear as options.
- If you see multiple options in this menu, please note that each option will need to be set up separately. Choose one option for now and complete the setup process for it. Then, repeat this process, choosing the remaining options for step 4.
Finally, choose the Product Identifier, either SKU or ASIN in step 5.
- Click the "Connect" button, and you're ready to start importing orders from Amazon!