Yes, ShipEngine supports ounce, pound, and gram weight units; inch and centimeter dimensional units. In each shipment, you can specify which units you are using for the weight and dimensions.
Articles in this section
- What USPS rates are available with a ShipEngine account?
- Is there a specific type of label I should use to print?
- Can I print extra postage using ShipEngine?
- Does ShipEngine support metric units?
- How does currency work in ShipEngine?
- How can I contact ShipEngine Support?
- Is there an API for adding Carriers that have Web APIs?
- How does this work? I am a member of Stamps.com so what is the difference?
- Where can I find information on ShipEngine's reliability and status?
- How do I connect my Amazon.com Seller account to ShipEngine?