With FedEx SmartPost you are unable to edit the return address because SmartPost does not use the designated Ship From Location in ShipEngine for the return address. The SmartPost return address is hard coded into your account and to change it will require you to contact your SmartPost account manager.
Articles in this section
- Fedex Fine Print
- How do I add a USPS account?
- How do I reset my Stamps.com password?
- What is Commercial Base Pricing (C.B.P)?
- What is Commercial Plus Pricing (C.P.P.)?
- How do I set up auto-funding for my Stamps.com account?
- Why is my invoiced amount from UPS/FedEx different than what I was quoted?
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?
- What are USPS Postal Zones?
- How do I create a FedEx End Of Day Manifest?