To add your DHL eCommerce (formerly DHL Global Mail) account to ShipEngine, you'll first need to reach out to your DHL account rep to get the following information.
DHL eCommerce Account #:
DHL eCommerce Pickup #:
FTP Password: (The FTP Password will be included in its own email from your DHL account rep.)
You'll also need the list of services you'll be using for your account. Below are the available services:
- Globalmail Business Priority (BMP-34)
- Globalmail Business Standard (BMS-35)
- Globalmail Packet IPA (PKA-56)
- Globalmail Packet ISAL (PKL-57)
- Globalmail Packet Plus (PKT-29)
- Globalmail Packet Priority - WS Option (PKY WS-25)
- Globalmail Packet Priority (PKY-27)
- Globalmail Packet Standard - WS Option (PKD WS-26)
- Globalmail Packet Standard (PKD-28)
- Globalmail Parcel Direct - DDP (PLT DDP-60)
- Globalmail Parcel Direct - DDU (PLT DDU-60)
- Globalmail Parcel Direct Express - DDP (PLX DDP-58)
- Globalmail Parcel Direct Express - DDU (PLX DDU-58)
- Globalmail Parcel Priority (PLY-54)
- Globalmail Parcel Standard (PLD-55)
Once you get this information from DHL, login ShipEngine and head to your Carrier Management settings.
Select DHL eCommerce from the options.
On the page that appears, fill in your DHL account information and select the services you will be using in ShipEngine.
Once this is done, click Connect and the account will be connected.
To complete the setup process, generate a sample label for each of the services you will be utilizing. Once those labels are generated, submit a manifest back to DHL for these generated labels. Once this is done, your DHL eCommerce account will be fully-connected and ready to use!