When you request a rate in the ShipEngine API, you might get a value back for “zone” in the response. USPS uses Postal Zones to estimate the distance between an origin and destination address. These zones are numbered from 1-9; Zone 1 is a local shipment, and Zone 9 is the furthest possible distance between locations for a domestic shipment.
Articles in this section
- Fedex Fine Print
- How do I add a USPS account?
- How do I reset my Stamps.com password?
- What is Commercial Base Pricing (C.B.P)?
- What is Commercial Plus Pricing (C.P.P.)?
- How do I set up auto-funding for my Stamps.com account?
- Why is my invoiced amount from UPS/FedEx different than what I was quoted?
- How can I make USPS labels for Tubes or Rolls?
- What are USPS Postal Zones?
- How do I create a FedEx End Of Day Manifest?