Certain types of items, like currency or perishables, cannot be insured. There are also certain products, such as cell phones, televisions, and laptop computers, that can only be insured under certain conditions. Please see the Shipsurance Terms and Conditions for a full list of excluded items, special insurance conditions, and full details on destination countries that cannot be insured.
Articles in this section
- Do my customs forms get transmitted electronically (EDI, PLT & ETD)?
- How do I ship to US territories like Puerto Rico and Guam?
- How do I use ShipEngine to ship to a military or diplomatic (APO/FPO/DPO) address?
- What is a Harmonization Code?
- What destination countries and types of items can I insure through Shipsurance?
- How do I ship internationally with ShipEngine?
- How do you handle international address validation?